Since 2011, TMIC has offered a training program known as ‘Research Hotel’ for visiting scientists, students and PDFs. To promote young researchers, this training program offers access to core facilities, office and bench space, as well as active mentoring for national and international visitors wanting to learn more about metabolomics under the supervision of TMIC’s expert staff and scientists. Please note that the visitors are expected to arrange for their accommodation and cover the costs of their living/travel expenses while visiting.
Who can apply?
Early career scientists (eg, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows)
How do you apply?
- The link to the online application form can be found below
- Applications will be reviewed within 2-3 weeks of submission
- Admission criteria is based on applicant’s accomplishments and research proposal
- Successful candidates will be contacted for further administrative requirements and to discuss research proposal
- Following selection, students/post-docs must provide a letter from the home institution confirming their status
TMIC is looking forward to welcoming talented researchers from all over the world again this year. Interested candidates should apply to seek a chance to get one of the coveted spots in the ‘Research Hotel’ program.