International Scientific Advisory Committee
The International Scientific Advisory Committee (ISAC) evaluates TMIC’s scientific progress and reports its findings and recommendations to the Board of Directors. The ISAC also provides advice and guidance to TMIC's Management Committee to help ensure that TMIC achieves its stated objectives and milestones.
Current ISAC Members 2021
- Oliver Fiehn – Chair, Appointed in 2018, Director of the West Coast Metabolomics Center and Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology at UC Davis, USA
- Daina Avizonis – Appointed in 2018, Facility Manager and Research Associate, McGill Metabolomics Core Facility of the Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Research Centre, Canada
- Claudio Luchinat – Appointed in 2018, Professor of Chemistry, Magnetic Resonance Centre and Department of Chemistry at the University of Florence, Italy
- Reza Salek - Appointed in 2019, Bioinformatics Scientist-Nutrition and Metabolism, International Agency for Research on Cancer - France, Scientific Coordinator, Department of Biochemistry, EMBL European Bioinformatics Institute
- Chrisoph Steinbeck – Appointed in 2018, Professor for Analytical Chemistry, Cheminformatics and Chemometrics at the Friedrich-Schiller University, Germany. Stepped down in July 2021.