1. Contaction information (Optional)
2. What best describes your organization?
3. Where are you located?
Asia and middle east
4. Have you worked with TMIC before?
Yes, current client/partner
Yes, in the past
5. How did you hear about TMIC?
Meeting / conference
If other, please specify
6. Which services from TMIC do you find most useful?
Compound specific assays
Pathway specific assays
Human metabolome library
Metabolomic profiling kits
(hmdb, drugbank, t3db, smpdb)
Metabolomic data processing software
(pca, pls-da, anova, metaboanalyst, power analysis, biomarker analysis)
(experimental design, analytical services, cost quotation, shipping and handeling of samples)
7. How often do you use TMIC’s analytical services?
Have not used them yet
Less than 5 times per year
Between 5 and 10 times per year
Greater than 10 times per year
8. Are you satisfied with the services from TMIC?
9. If you are a current or former client, please rate your level of customer satisfaction (5 being very satisfied)
10. If you are a current or former client, how satisfied are you with TMIC’s pricing structure? (5 being very satisfied)
11. Please rate satisfaction in turn around time for sending final reports from TMIC for submitted samples. (5 being very satisfied)
12. How would you rate TMIC services costs with those for similar services offered by other facilities?
13. Have you ever used TMIC’s custom assay development services?
If so, please specify briefly what custom services were provided:
14. Were the custom services successful in achieving your objective?
How can tmic improve its customized assay services to better meet your needs (please specify)?
15. Are you interested in using metabolomics kits that would allow you to perform standardized metabolomics analysis in your own lab using your own instruments?
16. Significant research effort is currently being put toward lab-on-a-chip technologies that would enable portable metabolomics testing. Would you find such a device useful?
17. Which ‘omics’ technology is most important to your research?
If other, please specify
18. What new metabolomics service(s) and/or product(s) would you like to see?
19. Do you anticipate using TMIC services in the next 5 years?
If yes, please provide the following information
It is important for us to have this information, even if you are only planning to use tmic's services
Funding organization and competition
Estimated total value of services
Project start/end dates
Please select a project status
or call 1-780-492-8574
Copyright © 2013-2017 TMIC All Rights Reserved.